Sunday, August 7, 2011

Feeding a Dolly

"Aya, your baby is hungry.  Do you want to give her some milk?"  I asked one lazy humid summer afternoon.  My husband and I followed our little girl as she toddled off, dolly in a tight grip,  into the bedroom where she found my boppy and asked for help getting onto our "nursing chair."  We had no idea Aya would respond in this way, but she acted as if it were the most natural and obvious thing to do.  After our difficult breastfeeding start, it was really very special for us to see that our little girl knew exactly how she wanted to feed her baby. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello,
    Nice to meet you again. This is my second visit to your blog
    and you information really reliable.
    Visit my blog best bottle warmer
    Many many thanks.

    ReplyDelete