Saturday, October 30, 2010

An Added Perk

I have always been the first one to get cold and the last one to warm up. So, having Aya in February was perfect for me. I never once felt cold all winter. Actually, the winter felt good and invigorating...even if it was nearly the snowiest on record. While others were miserable, I was hoping we'd break the record. I expected that this winter I would once again spend a lot of my winter months chilled. Yet, Fall has already arrived. The mornings are chilly and the wind has felt fierce a few days. The seasons are changing and yet I'm still comfortable and cozy. I realize I might have breastfeeding to thank. It may be doing its good work by keeping me toasty just a little while longer. I just might have found another benefit of breastfeeding to add to the list.

No comments:

Post a Comment