Saturday, October 23, 2010

Where I've Nursed


It is funny to think about the places one can nurse. I thought I'd share a quick list...to remind you of some of your own funny moments. One of the things I've decided I love most about babies is that they wear their feelings on their sleeves. They aren't afraid to be open and are naturally vulnerable. I can learn from my Aya's nature: it is okay to need care and it is good to ask for it.

Here are some places where I've nursed: at the park on the bench and on the grass, in dressing rooms at GoodWill and Talbots, while leaning over her car seat, at the coffee shop, in the backseat, while on the move, while sitting still and while lying down. My favorite was while I walked her in her soft carrier. She just couldn't wait until we got home.

No comments:

Post a Comment